Thursday, February 3, 2011

What inspired in January


My inspiration in January was books. Regretably, I still haven't gotten around to posting my DIY book clutch project. Hopefully next week.

Here are a few things you've been doing:

The Vitas designed a noir bathroom at What the Vita.

Make an Anthropologie paperclip necklace with She Sells Sea Shells.

Make an easy pyrite cocktail ring with a tutorial via A Spare and a Pair.

I finally bought some lights after looking over swing-arm lamp gorgeousness at Full House.

There's a paper mache tray how to at Everything LEB via Little Green Notebook.

Elizabeth offers a terrific macrame projects roundup at Elizabeth Abernathy.

Christine transformed a tiny closet into a glam space at Bijou and Boheme.

Caroline completely redid her bedroom and home office at The Feminist Housewife.

Averill at Odi et Amo was published in the premier issue of High Gloss Magazine.

Did you do something terrific or find something inspiring that I missed? Link up tomorrow with my Inspired blog party for February.

Image: SFGirlBytheBay via Bijou and Boheme

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the metnion!!! Looking forward to checking out all of these links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tons of DIYs that I have yet to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these DIY round-ups! Lots of great links to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good links all in one spot! Looks like I'll be busy ;)

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to check out all of these links. Oh now I see where one cam link up to the blog party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great links! (And thanks for including me ; )

    ReplyDelete