Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ice ice baby


Returned from Mauritius in time to be whacked with an ice storm. Hard to be aggravated when it's so pretty. Above are crepe myrtle berries encased in ice.


Below is an ice sculpture by Mr. Bromeliad. He leans toward giant luminaries but recently received a "bourbon ball" ice tray from the good people at Maker's Mark, which has greatly expanded his repertoire. Of all the thousands of people who received one, I'm sure none have enjoyed it more than Mr. B.


8 comments:

  1. Bless Mr B. I wish I could invite him to my parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty beautiful!

    Heather @ REOlisticRenovation

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cool! I dont know about you but Im about fed up with the cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I love the ice balls. Ok, perhaps not the most graceful name for them, but they are so very pretty! What a talented guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty photos and Mr B's ice sculpture is incredible!

    ReplyDelete