Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pointy toe leopard flats you can afford


Typical bucket list: Climb Mount Kilimanjaro.

My bucket list: Find tapered leopard flats that cost less than a tank of gas.

Just got these from Urban Outfitters on sale for $19. Compare this to Madewell for $135 or Aldo for $70, Steve Madden for $85, $80 at Nine West, etc. etc.

They are pony hair (not printed fake suede), nicely tapered and comfy.

I "saved" so much I bought another pair in Dalmation.


For styling ideas, see my bloggie friend Haley at Cardigan Junkie who puts together something almost every week that incorporates pointy leopard flats.

9 comments:

  1. They are lovely shoes.
    I once owned a pair of leopard print ballet flats but the toes were rounded. I think a pointed toe is elongating and more elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't figure out which I prefer ... although I love the "traditional" animal print, the Dalmatian print is so on "spot" with the whole polka dot trend and I do love a spectator look. It's definitely a two-fer purchase. And I can see either pair working well with several halloween costume styles ;) Thanks for pointing out this bargain! Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I've been wearing the polka dot shoes more than the leopard.

      Delete
  3. How cute!! I love that you found these- I think I need to make a stop at UO. I've seen the Madewell ones but I like these even better- and how can you beat that price tag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link!

    And yes, I love me some pointy leopard flats. Mine were $29 from Gap and I'm on a personal mission to convince internet ladies that they are a neutral shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I've been looking for a black and white dalmatian flat that was inexpensive! Thanks for the awesome tip!
    -SF

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOh how cute are they!?! Totally going to pick a pair up. Such a great price.

    Hope you're having a great weekend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I *really* like these. And you totally had me at 'comfy'. What a fantastic price, too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete