Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dress your dummy

 
It's autumn, and that means pumpkin spice lattes, turning leaves and closet cleaning. Woo hoo.
 
To get you going, here's some inspiration for storing your jewelry, belts and jackets on a dress form from Kelly Framel and Vogue.
 





No dress form or space for one? Then consider a bust like these from The Glitter Guide, Love Maegan and Kelly Framel.



 
My mom has two dummies (not including me and Dad.) One lives in the barn and the other, a bust, lives in the garage and never fails to creep me out.
 
Mom, you should drag those inside and dress them up. You totally have the jooolz for it. 


4 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEE busts! I have a few neck forms for my jewelry organization, but I really want an actual bust. Gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, but I think I'd get frustrated by their impracticality for necklaces. Fun idea for belts, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so fabulous. Your Mom should totally drag hers in :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful images I have seen ever in my life!!

    ReplyDelete