Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Floral for less


You may recall my search for an Orangerie-like floral fabric that was not $100 a yard.

Well, forget all that. You can buy the Hortensias pillow for $35.90 at Zara Home with free shipping all this month. (Technically it's just the pillow cover. The filler is another $7.) Not super cheap. But still, isn't it purty?

Other cool stuff at Zara's new online offerings to the United States are some gorgeous bird-themed Pajaros dish towels ($17 for two) and a python tray for only $10.

8 comments:

  1. Is it possible to like the Zara version more than the Designer's Guild version? Because, if so, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara Home has such lovely things! I go through their children's bedlinen section on the hour every hour wishing I had more children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be your child if you promise to bake for me.

      Delete
  3. Lo cierto es que toda la colección de ZARA HOME es preciosa.
    The outfits of my dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, Zara Home is new to me - feeling very out of touch. Thanks, will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not out of touch. It's pretty new in the States.

      Delete
  5. I love that cushion!! :D Zara is great! (I'm spanish hahhaha)

    ABI, xx

    ReplyDelete