Thursday, October 4, 2012

DIY home decor inspiration

 
 
Paint your walls - with watercolors. Inspiration from Black Crow Studios. 


Move on from chevron and paint a plain tray with gold, green, turquoise and blue.  Inspiration from Waylande Gregory.



Apply gold paint to the inside of a real or artificial shell. This one is from Z Gallerie.


Attach pre-cut wood circles in various sizes. Add wood legs. Paint gold. Inspiration from Damien Langlois.


Not a new one but still cool - take a big photo or poster and divide among multiple frames. I like the horizontal turned into three verticals. Inspiration from Trowbridge Gallery.

6 comments:

  1. I've seen the first image before, thought it was stunning, had no idea who or how this was done ... watercolor paint, straight up on (I assume a white) wall. Now there's an idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing picks and ideas, I really am obsessed with them all!
    xx
    Lia
    Smart n Snazzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the shell!! Also, the wave looks just like on your DIY skirt from a tee :)
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does. I guess I have a thing for waves.

      Delete
  4. I will recommend this article to my friends as well. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete