Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Closet inspiration - organizing jewelry


While half my friends sit without power or heat, I shoulder on with my regularly scheduled programming of nonsense.

However, especially in chaos there is a certain comfort to a tidy drawer. When I'm stressed, nothing restores mental order like folding the scarves.












 




Don't you feel better already?

Images: A House in the Hills via Sadie and Stella's Pinterest, Better Homes & Gardens, Cheetah is the New Black, Elle Decor, Everything Fabulous, Everything Fabulous, Hilary Inspired, A House in the Hills, Houzz, Made by Girl via Inside-Out Design, The Paris Apartment, The Glitter Guide via Thanks I Made it, The Glitter Guide, The Zhush, The Makers Project, The Zhush, The Zhush.

2 comments:

  1. What productive nonsense ... the soothing feel of neatness and accomplishment, with a touch of distraction, all rolled into one. Going to use my crystal candlesticks for wrist do-dad's as in pic #2. If I ever hold a formal dinner my trinkets will just have to hang out on the dresser sans candlestick until the guests go home;) Glad you and yours are OK, it must have been a horrifying experience. My heart aches for those who are facing the daunting task of rebuilding and recovering from a loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. So sad to see people lose everything

      Delete