Wednesday, May 29, 2013

20 DIYs with pom poms


Pom poms are such a fun, low-budget crafty fashion thing for summer. Designers use them. Little kids use them. You can buy a bag for a dollar or make your own.

In addition to the projects listed, you can also add them to: shoe clips, hair clips, earring backs, wrapping paper, thumb tacks, garlands and gift wrap.
















Caroline Issa pom pom parrot shoes DIY version by A Matter of Style. (Photo by Tommy Ton)
Pom pom choker from Anna Evers.
Pom pom clutch from Swellmayde.
Pom pom trim bracelet from Thanks I Made It.
Simple pom pom trim necklace from Stars for Streetlights.
Pom pom earrings from Transient Expression.
A rainbow pom pom statement necklace from Rags to Couture.
Pom pom bookmarks from Design Mom.
Pom pom Mom tote from Loeffler Randall.
Big pom pom tote at Caught on a Whim.
Pom pom chandelier from Small for Big.
Pom pom tablecloth from A Bubbly Life.
Pom pom trim necklace from Honestly.
Pom pom trim scarf from Swellmayde.
Pom pom Tory Burch inspired necklace from Refinery 29.
Pom pom and chain necklace at Stripes and Sequins.
Wrapped pom pom bracelet from Swellmayde.
Pom pom flower pillow from West Elm.
Raffia pom pom flip flops from Henry Happened.



11 comments:

  1. Such a good roundup. Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including me- I LOVE pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your tablecloth was so cool. And I like how you arranged the pom poms so you still could have plates and glasses on the table.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for including my pom pom collar! Really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That thing was a work of art. I can't believe you hand-made every one of those little pom poms.

      Delete
  4. This is fantastic! Loving that clutch.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for including me! Ehi, the pom pom bookmarks are such a good idea!
    I want to make some! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great round up. I'm getting so many pom pom ideas from this post!! I'll be able to get a lot of use out of my pom pom maker now!!

    And, thanks so much for including me. I'm honored! :)

    ReplyDelete