Thursday, October 7, 2010

What inspired in September


The colors of ripe summer fruit was my inspiration for September. Here's what inspired some of you or what you were inspired to do last month or what you posted that inspired me. (October's blog party will be up Friday. Please feel free to share your projects or inspiration throughout the month.)

Fashion

DIY J. Crew painted stripe shirt by Chelsea at Spicklebee
DIY J. Crew dress at Welcome to the Good Life
A DIY shoulderless shirt from A Pair and a Spare

Home Design

A studio vignette at The Studioist
A glam thrift store vanity makeover at Good Girl Gone Glad
A Montauk beach house at Aubrey Road
A serene sette at A Perfect Gray
A touch of glossy black at Down & Out Chic
A dreamy dressing room reveal at From the Right Bank
A pretty in pink living room makeover at Pretty Far West
Glammy rooms at Simplified Bee
Clutter done cool at Sanity Fair
Luxe interiors at Little Blue Deer
Some stylish nurseries that almost make me wish I had a kid at The Feminist Housewife
Green design at Glamorous Green
Fall color inspiration from cabbages and pumpkins no less at Bryn Alexandra

Free stuff

Printable vintage books cover at Kate Spade
Vintage full color butterfly and insect clip art at Martha Stewart

4 comments:

  1. wow - what a great list! I'm honored to be in such great company. Thank you again for the shout-out and for all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, your photos keep getting better and better! Thanks, as always, for the shout out. I'm glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, dear Bromeliad (and I like this feature of yours for expanding my blog-reading).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl, for adding me to your list! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete