Friday, December 14, 2012

20 DIYs in 10 minutes

 
 I've been looking for some quick inexpensive DIY gifts for an upcoming trip. Search 10-minute DIY and you'll get a mess.

I should have checked out my own blog first. I have 20 right here, including my most popular post of all time, the Talbot's inspired necklace from your own stuff, which can be done in five minutes, really.


The Kate Spade mini clutch is another five-minute job.


The felt flower pins are maybe 10 minutes.


The dip dye necklace is five minutes to make, five minutes to dye.
 

The Anthro inspired ruffled scarf is 10 minutes.

Then there are 15 more.
Sixteen out of 20 reuse something you've probably already got.

Set the kitchen timer. Go!

2 comments:

  1. You have so many great projects! I love that Kate Spade clutch, pinning that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are definitely the queen of quick DIYs :)

    ReplyDelete