Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Office makeover before and after


Part of Apartment Therapy's Spring Cure involves cleaning up your home office. I don't have one, but I did clean up my office office. My work cube often ends up being a dumping ground for found items, unfinished DIY projects and computer hardware. It was starting to make me crazy. Here's the before.


Here's the after. Still plenty of bizarre stuff (all of it free from one source or another.)


I made the memo board. The cards are from friends or from art galleries in DUMBO.


Finally found a restrained use of shoe decorating. (Some of you may remember my unfortunate first attempt at this.)




7 comments:

  1. you're office is fantastic, great job. i love the red shelving and the vintage phone. it's go so much personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. The phone actually works. But it's rotary dial, and I can't stand to wait for it to roll back so I can dial the next number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's great, you gave some idea's of how to decorate my boyfriend's cube :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a really great job out there. I am hoping I can also do it too with my office space. Glad I dropped by your blog. I was able to learned some ideas on how I'll decorate my own office. Big thanks to you. Keep it up! Cheers!

    Ellie

    office spaces to rent

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an Amazing transformation!
    I'm so glad that I took the time to look at this blog.
    You all do such a great job at such Concepts.
    Can't tell you how much I appreciate all you do!
    Fantastic work indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was so cool, but i just wondering how they allow you to bring some stuff in office . you know what i meant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That memo board looks great! It is plainly simple but elegant!

    ReplyDelete