Monday, May 25, 2009

Inspiring outdoor spaces

Met Home

It's 77 degrees with sunshine and low humidity here today, and . . . I'm at work. However, I can still dream of outdoor spaces.

I'm wanting to spruce up my balcony with a tented awning, Moroccan lamp, outdoor rug, deep floor pillows, lap pool and maybe a tamborine or two. I will settle for teak oil and some ornamental grass.


Elle Decor




Secret Gardens of Sydney


Secret Gardens of Sydney

Met Home




Secret Gardens of Sydney

Elle Decor



Secret Gardens of Sydney



Secret Gardens of Sydney


Elle Decor



Elle Decor


Secret Gardens of Sydney

4 comments:

  1. i just want to be outside and out of my office, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that 2nd one. I adore courtyard gardens and nice outdoor rooms, it is heaven to be surrounded by plants on a warm day.

    It is now over 100 degrees with the heat index here, so Im going easy on working in the yard and deck. But if it werent hot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 degrees! Wow. It has been in the 50s here lately - unheard of for June. Very strange weather in NYC.

    ReplyDelete