Monday, June 8, 2009

Inspiration from Room and Board



I went into the SoHo Room and Board a few weekends ago to browse sofas but got inspired by the cool photo frame displays. Here is one that could work with our many Hawaii photos.

This bedding caught my eye. Too many pillows for me, but I like the mix of white and charcoal grey. Below is my weak imitation using a free twin blanket I picked up recently. (The headboard, bedskirt and zebra rug were also free.) I got the coverlet for $25 last year.



Oh, yes, and the sofas. Room & Board has a big selection of modern-y sofas in the $800 to $1,200 price range. Here are a few I liked. Below are the Eugene, Loring and Westwood sofas.



3 comments:

  1. the slate gray couch has my name written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the Eugene, and it was comfy too. (Also long enough to stretch out on for a nap.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing design!! Check out the wide range of Living Room Sofas from Spacify.com

    ReplyDelete