Friday, August 6, 2010

New feature - Inspired


Announcing a new monthly feature at Bromeliad Living - Inspired.
Hopefully here is where I - and you - can share what is inspiring us:
  • interiors
  • fashion
  • photography
  • art
Or what we've been inspired to do:
  • a room makeover
  • DIY project
  • refashion
  • Anthropologie knock-off du jour
  • pretty picture you've taken
  • pretty anything
Link up to your blog and let us see it and get inspired, too.

I'll be adding to my inspirations all month long, (which will include some posts of yours where you inspired me.)

We'll see how it goes. It may be one of those blog parties where it's just me, a couple of prescription med discounters and some crickets.

In other news, DIY Wednesday will be replaced with DIY randomness, which means I'll post my DIYs when they reach the point of not causing me shame rather than on a particular day of the week. I also will feature more DIYs from around the blogosphere since I can't have all the good ideas.

1 comment: