Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Guess who got all hip and modern and cheap?


Where can you get Mongolian lamb's wool pillows for $14.99? (OK, so it's faux fur, but still.)


Compare it to $130 at West Elm for the real deal.


How about this Adjustable Metal Column Floor lamp for $114.99?


Compared to West Elm's pleated shade floor lamp for $249 below.


Or CB2's Luxe Floor Lamp for $199.


Or how about some slim industrial accent tables for about $100 each?



Or even this crazy adjustable desk that goes from sitting to standing height (stool included) for $299?


Did anybody guess JCPenney?

3 comments:

  1. whoa really? not entirely surprising though, when I moved in to my new place 2 years ago I found some super cute stuff with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the lamp very much. Very much. JC Penney might deserve a second look...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color me impressed! I've never even considered checking the home decor selection at JCP.

    ReplyDelete