Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thrifted and gifted


One of my latest favorite thrifted items is this blue and grey Vero Moda scarf. It goes with black, white, blue, grey, green and even stripes. I put it on once a week.

I have a ton of thrifted scarves, but very few that aren't from the 1990s. Which might be the reason I rarely wear a scarf.

For modern blue scarf hunters, here's a similar one from ASOS for $12.

H&M also has a cool watery blue scarf for about $14.

In other news, H&M finally opened its doors at Fulton Mall. The store is orderly, well air conditioned and brimming with product. (Those of you who have shopped at H&M in Manhattan will know these are rare attributes.) We are stilling waiting on our TJMaxx, which I predict will be a hot mess in the literal sense.

What cool stuff have you found lately?

7 comments:

  1. We just got a H&M down here in Austin recently and I feel so complete now. Oh yes and I got a cute black and white striped tee from there that's similar to your shirt! Never thought to pair it with a softly patterned scarf, I'll try that soon... when it's not 100 degrees around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bow down to your uncanny ability to find the gems in a sea of crap at the thrift store. Any tips you can share?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf :) Jealous, I wish they would bring H&M to New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H&M just started E-commerce in the US! Hope it applies to NZ as well.

      Delete
  4. that's a pretty cool scarf! I love those colors, they're so easy to wear!

    ReplyDelete