Friday, November 16, 2012

Furry

 
 

Baby, it's cold outside. And I want something fuzzy wuzzy in my home instead of the batik white slipcover surfer shack thing I've got going on. Some fur might be in order. White Mongolian to be exact.
 
 
But based on what's going on in the fur coat world, I wouldn't mind something multicolored or brightly colored for a pillow or throw.
 
 
 
 
 
 
For a deal on Mongolian faux fur pillows, check out Tuesday Morning, which has them in five colors for $16.99 each (alas no blue or teal.) Kmart also has one in white for $14.99.

What are you doing to warm up your home for winter?

2 comments:

  1. Now I want white furry chairs or an ottoman.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    P.S. I'm having a Giveaway for a set of Nail Polishes, a Clutch, and Necklace/Earring Set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love free stuffl. Will check it out.

    ReplyDelete