Thursday, December 15, 2011

Glitter


I used to think glitter was the must useless invention next to rayon. In addition to its ability to render something otherwise practical into something hardly ever worn, it gets everywhere. (You will not catch this girl throwing a fistful of glitter in the air without a Hoover nearby.)

Tomorrow I will be reviewing a product that could revolutionize the DIY glitter industry.

In the meantime, here's some DIY inspiration.









Images: Ari Skyes; Mackie Baby; Unknown; My Cutiest; Love Maegan; Burberry via Cup of Te; Blink Pink; Made by Girl; Pair and a Spare.

4 comments:

  1. I love glitter! I'm excited for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timely. Reformed glitter-hater right here. Love the twinkle; hate that it always ends up all over my big forehead. Oh well. My Christmas tree is rocking a giant glittered bow topper and that is that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one am a HUGE glitter fan- very intrigued about this new product you speak of:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with glitter this season! Love the inspiration pics.

    ReplyDelete