Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Traditional Home - Better than I remembered


One of the fun things about going home is being reminded that my mother and I share many of the same obsessions - clothes, shoes, picture frames, books and magazines, except hers are to the power of 10. I subscribe to about five magazines. She must have 50. A side effect of this is that I pick up magazines at her house I don't normally read, like Traditional Home, which nowadays seems to have a surprisingly hip mix of traditional and modern.





2 comments:

  1. Hey, I thought I recognized the picture with the yellow painting. My firm did that building (not the decor, just the architecture). Traditional Home seems to have gotten a bit more hip in the recent issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool. What a small blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete