Monday, April 30, 2012

Not so bad Trad


I don't usually repost pics from recent issues of obiquitous digital home design magazines

But slipcover queen Melanie Turner's whitey tidy work in the new Trad Home had so many elements I like - slipcovers of course, lots of white, bit of color, a dearth of knick knacks, beachy blue and some big weird light.



Purty stuff also by Tammy Conner.


And bloggie acquaintance Nick Olsen does cobalt blue curtains.


I didn't swoon. But I did get a little dizzy.

3 comments:

  1. Well I am swooning!! Adore these unique images! The art and that green chest, wow!

    The 2012 Artist Series featuring Designer and Paper Artist Anita Rivera...(of Castles Crowns and Cottages)is on my site, please stop by! Her work is amazing!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paintings in these photos. Especially the one in the first photo.
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the white...and the view!

    Cara

    ReplyDelete