Monday, January 9, 2012

Mini bedroom makeover part 17


I'm not even going to link up to any 'before' images because you'll be, like, what changed?

What changed is a tiny addition of pattern and color, to wit - a leopard pillow made from a thrifted coat, a cobalt blue pop of curtain, and some Pucci-esque wall art.

All the additions are DIY and/or thrifted, right down to the real coral and the faux fur on the ottoman.

I'll give some DIY details later this week.

In the meantime, there's some leopard inspiration here. and some leopard with blue inspiration and some blue stuff.

For more on blue, see From the Right Bank and again here.

Does any particular color intrigue you right now?




6 comments:

  1. I like it! So good make me wanna punch a kitten.

    Blue is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little change? That blue is a big pop of color, it looks so good, especially with that pillow. I just made fur pillows out of an old vest! I got the idea from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pop of blue!!! And the leopard pillow is a great addition! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The folding screen is a fantastic layered choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the wood screen in the background... reminiscent of India!

    ReplyDelete