Wednesday, October 5, 2011

DIY mat, pillow and roller shade


Get inspired by these beautiful reclaimed marine rope mats by Serpent Sea (It's like Orly Genger for your feet). And make your own with this tutorial from Martha Stewart.


Design your own geometric pillows with masking tape and screen printing paints at Tatertots and Jello.


Add ribbon trim to roman shades - without sewing - at What the Vita.


Screen print or ribbon glue your own Jonathan Adler Positano pillow. No tutorial for that. Just an idea.

8 comments:

  1. I love that last pillow - great idea for using up the rest of my orange ribbon!! I'm pinning that.

    Thanks for the mention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection of cool things!
    (and still giggling about "It's like Orly Genger for your feet"!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas!!! Inspiring... www.craftdrawer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my these are cool. I'm really loving the marine rope mat DIY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love that marine rope mat! It's a must do :)

    Have a great weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration! The rope mat looks interestingto do.. now I just need to find a place where I need a mat..
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the JA-esque pillow suggestion! No need to go broke buying the original.

    ReplyDelete