Friday, October 28, 2011

Random thoughts about blue


1. Blue and animal print look good together. (Note far right above and center below.)


2. The Novogratz and I both scatter solid throw pillows in shades of blue, the difference being that the Novogratz apparently settled on actual pillows whereas I was draping pieces of fabric in imaginary pillow shapes for hours.


2b. And the Novogratz were working in this space.


2c. And this was just an excuse to use the phrase 'the Novogratz and I' in a blog post.

Images: Elle Decor; via Full House; Elle Decor Spain via Design Elements.

7 comments:

  1. I am addicted to blue for whatever reason. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should come first, viz., "myself and the Novogratz".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous space! Love that the light is coming in! Enjoy the wonderful week ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those copper hanging lamps. The blue is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that place the Novogratz did with all of the pops of blue. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uff i loved the pendant lights

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those balls are pretty. Nice decor ideas.

    ReplyDelete