Thursday, March 3, 2011

What inspired in February


My inspiration for February was global style. I got as far as hanging my new free Moroccan pendant (photos soon) and then ran out of month.

Despite the shortness of February, you all managed to be plenty productive and inspiring to me.

Two crafty people tried my jump rope necklace tutorial with (if I may say so modestly) great results. See their projects at Moosette and GorJess.

Emily at This Home Belongs To discovered Pinterest and lots of bright room decor there.

Alexis Anne at Clean, Smart, Simple, Style shares a grey and yellow office design that just may make you want to work on your taxes.

Claire at I Wear Fair Trade recycled old jeans into a draft excluder.

Maya at Soccer Mom Style made a faux rose gold cuff with a big fat geode for only a few dollars.

Haley at Cardigan Junkie made wall art from bargain Dwell Studio fabric swatches.

See lots more great projects and inspirations from Me, You and Wiener, Moth Design, Chic Steals, Bijou and Boheme and more (like how to make a DIY book clutch, acrylic necklace, Moroccan lantern, faux brass starburst and other cool stuff) at the February blog party.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Thanks for the link. I have so much fun with Pinterest. Borderline obession. Can't wait to check out all the other links to see what else has been inspiring you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link and for hosting these lovely blog parties! I love seeing the projects of those with similar taste.

    Haley @ Cardigan Junkie
    www.cardiganjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link, Bromeliad.
    I enjoyed seeing all the links, and still think Kate's book clutch is absolutely fabulous!
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete