Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Macy's furniture sale


Macy's furniture sale starts tomorrow and includes lots of sofas that are $200 to $800 off.

Take for example the Landon sofa (above), on sale for $800, compared to Crate and Barrel's Oasis slipcovered sofa (below), currently on sale for $1,700. (Or Z Gallerie's Graham slipcovered sofa for $1,099.)


Here are some more that caught my eye.


The best deal has got to be the Corona sofa (above) at only $600.


Blake sofa, $700.


Chloe Velvet Metro, $700.


Jaqueline, $800. A ringer for Z Gallerie's Pauline sofa, including the nailhead trim, but $300 less.


Martha Stewart's Kent sofa, $1,000.


Martha Stewart's Eaton sofa, $1,000, for the traditionalists.


Morgan sofa, $700


Tory sofa, $800.


Zen sofa, $700.


A rare not-ugly leather sofa: Ralph Lauren's Piedmont sofa, $2,000. (Still not exactly cheap.)


A rare not-too-ugly sleeper: the Dorian sofa, $1,700. Note: West Elm has a similar but less expensive sleeper option with the Henry sofa.

12 comments:

  1. I've been on a couch kick lately - I absolutely don't need a new one, but would love to get one. You're just feeding my obsession! :) Of course I like the most expensive one though (the Ralph Lauren leather couch). Good picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the Eaton sofa, hardcore. Might be to traditional for my space though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of those prices seem too good to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Martha's Eaton Sofa, colour and style! Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to add the sale ends April 3. :(

    Also, I had the Jaqueline misspelled at first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a sale! They all look great but I especially like the Ralph Lauren one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on the hunt for a new sofa! Loving quite a few of these. And what great deals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would get the West Elm sofa if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are some great deals. I'm kinda jealous that we aren't in the market for one!! The Morgan, Blake and Corona are right up my alley

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really great selection and I love the styles with pillows, just seem much more comfortable in design (although of course we girls know how to add pillows everywhere!)

    I have a Giveaway from The Zhush I know you will love! Come & join!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many sofas ... so like space .... !! le xox ps loving me some chloe !

    ReplyDelete
  12. all so tempting but alas not available at those sorts of prices in Australia. Sofas have come down in price but we just don't get the range you guys do, and shipping is clearly not an option! sob!

    ReplyDelete