Monday, March 21, 2011

DIY West Elm pillow


I just had the West Elm pillow that inspired this one in my hand the other day and found it very cute and springylicious and marvelously DIYable for the patient of soul.

Jessica at Sew Homegrown did the DIY, and I think her pillow looks even better than the inspiration.

See her tutorial at Sew Homegrown. Or save yourself the madness of cutting 60 to 80 circles and get the West Elm version on sale for $25 (cover only).

p.s. West Elm also has lots of slipcovered sofas on sale right now.

6 comments:

  1. How lovely! I think I'd have to go with the west elm version myself. Wish I were craftier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so colorful, perfect for the first days of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just been over to admire this - Jessica did a great job and the cushion would catch my eye in any display.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it could be very meditative cutting and sewing those circles. Having said that I am not rushing to put it on my 'to do' list.

    ReplyDelete