Friday, December 25, 2009

Bromeliad Living nominated for a Homie . . .


. . . along with about 300 other blogs. But still. Thanks!

Apartment Therapy is back with its annual Homie Awards, which lets readers vote all this week on the best shelter blogs in five categories.

AT founder Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan is a proponent of simplifying one's life to improve one's well being, so I eliminated a major stressor a few months ago when I gave up trying to read AT on any regular basis.

So imagine my surprise first to discover that the Homies are on again and then to have been nominated. And then to have such nice things said. (As opposed to "a favorite cuz this blogger is so lame she makes me feel better about myself.")

Check out the (growing) list of home design blogs and cast some votes if you're so inclined.

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, just to be nominated is a fantastic achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent a vote your way! I actually had to SEARCH for your blog's name because there are so many over there now! Thanks for such a lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    Yeah, I wish they had a way of sorting them, alphabetically at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my

    first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.

    Vote for you !

    Home design ideas

    ReplyDelete