Thursday, November 19, 2009

Decor style quiz

Liked it.

Elissa over at Vintage Green turned me on to Sproost's personal style quiz. My results were:

33% Contemporary
33% Rustic Revival
34% Cottage Chic

Does this not explain why I can never decide on anything?

I took it again and it added a previously unmentioned genre - Hollywood Couture. Troubled, I took the quiz again and found out I was 20% Nantucket Style.

The only thing clarified by taking the same style quiz over and over is the styles I didn't like: Stuffy Traditional, Fake Mountain Man and Anything Arts and Crafts.

For more style quizzes, check out Struggling to be Stylish.


Liked it.

Liked this, too

And this, waddya know

And this

In other news, I took the Sesame Street personality test. I was nailed on the first try.

I'm a Bert.

They tried to make Bert sound cool, but I'm not happy about being a Bert. Probably because being sour about the results of a personality test based on children's programming is a very Bert thing to do.

Take it and let me know if you're an Elmo so I can punch you.

Images via Sproost.

10 comments:

  1. Nope, Cookie Monster.

    "Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth. You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around. You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking.

    How you live your life: In the moment.

    "Me want COOKIE!""

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the cookie monster??

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to have to take the sesame street quiz too. I'm afraid I might turn out to be a Bert as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm CRACKING up. Isn't it weird how right on that silly test is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I like how you roll. I'm gonna follow you! xo kitty

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.


    Make website india

    ReplyDelete
  7. i NEED the rug in the last photo. NEED it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the union jack and queen elizabeth pillows in the first image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My results are "100% Rustic Revival"... sounds about right... although "Rustic Artsy Eccentric with Expensive Tastes and No Money" is more accurate. :-)

    ReplyDelete