Friday, September 7, 2012

A minaudiere a day - The Ralph


The other day I told you about the Fiber One snackcessory contest, and I'm sure that sent you all scurrying off to your craft stash so you can win $500 to spend on a purse.

Well, at least that's what I did.

And let me say that, except for the spelling, minaudieres are fun little guys. Here's my first of a series celebrating American designers in honor of New York Fashion Week and any other big name event, person or product I can piggyback on.

This mini is inspired by the American rugged luxe look of Ralph Lauren. Tuck it into the pocket of your full-length shearling to harbor a snack for after your afternoon horse ride.

For a tutorial on how to make it, see my article at examiner.com.  Stop back on Monday to see the next designer to inspire a clutch.

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty cool! And simple... think I might have to try making one.

    ReplyDelete