Friday, January 25, 2013

DIY jewelry inspiration


I've got three DIY jewelry projects to share over the next few weeks. In the meantime, here are some pretty things from real designers.

Above are "simple" chunks of gold on gold chains by Eina Ahluwalia.


Caged necklace by Fort Standard.


This is a 1938 necklace from Schiaparelli. Isn't it amazingly modern?

 

Brassy tassels from Isabel Marant. I see hex nuts.
 

Macrame from 2 Bandits.
 

Crazy tribal. Source unknown.

Are you feeling the creative urge this winter?

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just found your awesome blog through Dollar Store Crafts and I'd love to see more! Is there a way I can subscribe to your posts via email?
    marooter@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I finally put that in. It's on the top right corner of the blog.

      Delete
  2. hmm, I'm not sure I could wear the bug necklace - it would freak me out every time I saw myself in the mirror! Can't wait to see your designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love the gold rock necklaces can can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. Are you on instagram or vine? Please let me know so I can follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. Your DIYs are always fabulous.

    ReplyDelete