Thursday, June 28, 2012

Floral inspiration


Florals are big every spring and summer, but lately. Wow. Huge flowers. Bright flowers. Flowers with flowers. Flowers eating other flowers and throwing them up. And then there's one of my all time favorites, botanical flowers.

Are you going floral this summer?

Tomorrow I'll share a botanical DIY to get you started.








Images: Style Me Pretty, Plenty for Pennies, Via All Things Stylish, Pinterest, Stella McCartney jacket, via Stylecaster, via Tuulavintage, Stella McCartney.

3 comments:

  1. It's clear to me now that all of my shoes are all wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need floral shoes. You have real flowers. And ramekins.

      Delete
  2. I still think that Stella McCartney's botanical prints were fantastic (the last photo) and are still my favorite floral print! I sure hope the trend continues for at least several more years.
    xx
    maya
    http://byebyesoccermom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete