Friday, June 8, 2012

New lamps


Small additions to small spaces = big news.

We finally got our Home Decorators lamps up. I give these swing-arm wall lamps two thumbs up (one per light), especially since I got them for $34 a piece plus another $8 a piece for the cord covers. (The lamps  have since gone back up to $79 but don't complain to me because I did let you in on this deal.)


The hardware is solid and the three-way light is great. For once I jumped at the right time.

Have you gotten anything fun and new (or new to you) lately?

7 comments:

  1. All kinds of fantabulous. So good that I made up a word to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look absolutely great. Elegant, classic and classy, without a hint of off-putting fake oldness. Three thumbs up from me; I love the whiteness of the whole vista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These fit the space perfectly! I really love them. And I didn't see the huge window in your living room before... that is NIIIIICE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is awesome. It may look out at a brick wall, but . . .there is a balcony out there. And from there I can see water and Manhattan.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I had my eye on these for next to the bed. Didn't know they were as low as $39!?! I mean, I thought $79 was a great price, but now that I know they were cheaper I'll be waiting for them to go on sale again before I bite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some are still on sale. I think just the version with white shades went up. Crazy.

      Delete