Friday, December 2, 2011

Anthro knocked off


The design scouts at Anthropologie have been snooping around my blog again, evidenced by the Decorated Bib Necklace, an obvious riff on my faux crochet necklace of Fall 2010.


I went looking for the thing, hoping to update it with some cording and beads only to discover it was apparently the victim of a recent craftwa. Which is a lesson in why you should never declare war on your mess since it could one day become a $600 accessory.


Speaking of which . . . mom, don't throw out any glasses.

7 comments:

  1. Definitely a copy, just like with your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a step ahead! Do you think those glasses a "lifesize", when I saw them I couldn't really tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess that is a compliment! or ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glasses are real (e.g. lifesize).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that necklace - Need to buy some tassles and attempt to recreate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that glasses necklace.. I was going to DIY that. Looking at antique shops for old glasses..
    And thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my blog. Now I am going to wonder around yours for a while!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a weird feeling, isn't it? I was knocked off by Oriental Trading Company. :)

    ReplyDelete