Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Snakes on chains


Thrifting is fun because it saves you a ton of money. It is also fun because you never know what wackadoodle thing you will run across. Like these two snake chains. Or belts.

Would you ever walk out of your house with the sole purpose of finding a bit of snake jewelry? But look where thrifting can take you.

These guys are probably from the 80s, but I like to imagine a bit of an Alexander McQueen vibe. Haven't worn them yet. Only taken them out for location modeling shoots.

Found anything fascinating lately?


8 comments:

  1. Wow those are incredible! Such a killer find, I'd DIE for them!
    xoxo
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, amazing. Very McQueen and certainty something you have to thrift to find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! What a fabulous find. And you're right. I'm definitely getting a McQueen vibe here :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so.. realistic lol. Especially that last photo. And I agree with the McQueen!

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome, but I think I'd end up sleeping with one eye open if they were in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO WAY!!! you thrifted these???? I'm so jel! Oh I love them! (hate real snakes but love snake jewelry)
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete