Monday, June 14, 2010

Affordable acrylic storage



Since cleaning up my closet, I now have a craving for bright clear lucite trays and boxes for storing my growing jewelry stash. Above is an acrylic tray from Stacks and Stacks, recently featured in Real Simple.



Two options above from The Container Store: Stacking Acrylic Trays ($5 to $12) and Shallow Trays ($8 to $13)

IKEA has a new line of acrylic storage called Godmorgon, which ranges from $8 to $15 and includes these neat drawer dividers.



Then there are small compartment trays like this one at Stacks and Stacks for $18. One of my favorites - cb2's format tray for $35.00. Just think of the joolz you could spread out in here.

Tomorrow I'll show you my 100% free DIY acrylic storage.

1 comment:

  1. This is really great! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete