Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Cure 2009 from Apartment Therapy

I signed up for Apartment Therapy's Spring Cure 2009, which is kind of a two-month communal version of spring cleaning and a great way to sell books. You need the book Apartment Therapy: The Eight-Step Home Cure to follow along. I ordered a used copy (naturally), figuring that $10 or so is a small donation for all the fun Apartment Therapy provides me day after day.

So, since I don't have the book, I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to be doing at this point. Based on blog posts from last year, I think the first week involves getting fresh flowers and trying to cook at home.

Yesterday, I made pasta with grape tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and fresh basil and fed four for less than $10.

My guests brought me the daffodils. And the Italian pasteries. Wow. Loving the cure already.

No comments:

Post a Comment