Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Treasure hunt


Here is a small sneak peek at my mom's fabulous jewelry collection.

Most women, I imagine, have a jewelry box or cabinet with a drawer devoted to each kind of jewelry - one for gold, one for silver, one for rhinestones, and so forth.

My mom has a box (or two) devoted to each kind of jewelry - that is to say an entire jewelry box of gold and one of turquoise and one of silver and one just of jewelry made from fossils or shells. The picture below shows about half of the boxes. I love digging through them. It's better than any store.

Later I'll show you what I took home.




4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a collection! Can't wait to see what you got to take home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO. COOL. Ditto what Jesse said above!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're your mother's daughter for sure with your love of things and what you can do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where does she live and when will she be away from home?

    ReplyDelete