Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Root ball stools

Color Theory

My latest variation of my tree parts obsession is root ball stools - the more squatty and gnarled the better.




Design Sponge


Elle Decor

Viva Terra used to have a very cool one (on sale no less), which has been replaced with the following one for $150. Pearl River Mart in SoHo carries the fat root ball stools for about $120. But don't try carrying it home on the train.



Viva Terra's cool stool, which is out of stock


Viva Terra, $150

Viva Terra, $75


3 comments:

  1. wow, these are pretty amazing!
    thank you for your sweet comments, they really brightened my morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me of all the ridiculous things I used to see people trying to cart on the subway in New York! One dude had an entire shopping cart full of stuff in one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. I like the room in the first two photos as well, by the way. Love that black and white wallpaper - and the way it's use above the picture rail. Very cool. This is my first visit to your blog and I'm enjoying it rather a lot!

    ReplyDelete