Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stimulated


Just sent off our tax returns, and the government will be giving us money this year. I am tempted to stimulate the economy of China with this product - an antique silver twig coat rack from Z Gallerie, fulfilling both my craving for sticks and my need for a place to hang the coats.

I don't know, though. The fine print says it's made of resin. So, it's plastic pretending to be metal that's pretending to be wood. What do you even call that? Faux b'whah?

Anybody else getting money back? Will you spend it on something fun and foolish?

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that coat rack is amazing! i did get money back, but it went to bills:( oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sorry this is so out-of-the-blue, but I have an idea for you. It's sort of an addition or expansion to your Bromeliad project. I don't want to post it all in comments and I couldn't find a way to contact you on here, so here's my E-mail: karenmittelman@yahoo.com. If you think you might be interested, just send me something there and I'll reply with an explanation. If not, I understand... this must seem really random. Take care!

    ReplyDelete