Friday, January 9, 2009

A million more ways to waste time


Apartment Therapy held its first annual Homies award for best home design blog. Apparently the commenting got so vicious, they had to shut it down. With the economy in the state it is, it's good to know that people can still focus on what's truly important - flaming the decorating tastes of total strangers. (You can swoon over an organic toss pillow but you can't be civil to a fellow biped?) Here were all the nominees, which I'm posting here so I can find them again. (I haven't visited all of them, but the ones I have were worth a peek.) Oh yeah, and Design Sponge won.

3 comments:

  1. roflol Love the comment about flaming total strangers decorating tastes. I didn't even know I was a nominee. I guess I'll have to check it out and see how bad it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I just got totally sucked into your blog as a result of you linking to us!! Thanks so much. Its neverending the number of blogs and the talent online!! This list is HUGE.

    Love,
    Betsy from TEOT
    http://theestateofthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I also love the comment about flaming strangers decorating tastes. :-) I never caught the vicious comments, but oh well.

    Anyway - I'm enjoying your blog! Hope you're having a wonderful 2009 thus far!

    - Kristin

    ReplyDelete