Sunday, December 14, 2008

How to pack like an air plant

Here is what I will be taking for a 4 1/2 day trip to Amsterdam. Part of the plan is to discard items as I go. (I picked up many of my clothes, books and magazines second hand and free in the first place.)Everything needs to fit in a small backpack since we will be walking from the train to our hotel and will be changing hotels every day.


Packing for a trip by SamanthaC

I bought the coat (which is not as silvery as the one pictured) at a Macy's one-day 50 percent off sale and found an additional $10-off coupon. I thought a shorter down coat would be a good idea in case we rent bikes. "Your butt is going to be cold," my mom says. She's the one who brought pairs and pairs of long underwear along on our trip to Amalfi (which underwear I did indeed end up wearing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment